Raptive debuts at IAB Newfronts
Raptive debuted at this year’s annual IAB NewFronts event, the world’s largest digital marketplace. It’s where marketers, media buyers, and companies like Snapchat, Meta, and YouTube gather to preview new content and programming across the media and entertainment space, share insights, and make plans for the next year.
Raptive CEO Michael Sanchez and EVP Sales Marla Newman hosted Raptive creators DJ Jazzy Jeff, Harry Connick, Jr., and Sarah and Kaitlin Leung from The Woks of Life for the session “Creating the Future of Media.”
Raptive brought creators to the main stage, highlighting how top brands and marketers can connect with 4,000+ of the web’s best creators and publishers, who:
- reach more than 195 million unique viewers each month
- span 32 different content verticals
- founded some of the world’s most-beloved online brands
- earned numerous accolades like placements on The New York Times Best Sellers list, sold-out speaking tours, top television series, coveted product lines, critical acclaim from top press outlets, and global brand partnerships
- have authority across all types of content and categories, including BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, and women-owned sites
We’ve reached a once-in-a-generation crossroads in digital media, spurred by AI and the end of third-party cookies. Brands have a real opportunity to do business in a way that empowers and celebrates thousands of independent publishers and content creators. The heart of the new, creator economy.
Creators are the future of media, and Raptive provides access to the best.—Marla Newman, EVP Sales, Raptive
Next up, Raptive will be joining big-name advertisers and agencies at the Cannes Lions and speaking on a panel to get creators’ stories front and center. Later this year Raptive is headed to Advertising Week in New York to meet with leaders in marketing, advertising, media, and tech.
Raptive’s message is clear and strong, and it’s resonating across the industry:
Creators are the future of media. Together, the future is ours to create.